Button Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

Amanda + Doug // Mexico Adventure

Because we all need a little sunshine on this winter day, I'm starting with part II of this epic adventure.  Amanda and Doug brought their closest friends and family together for two wonderful, crazy awesome beautiful ceremonies this winter.  Words can not describe how thankful I am to have been brought along to capture their love.
I've sat here at my desk trying to write a proper way to describe Amanda and how we go back to our college days, how she met Doug, how when I met Doug I could see that Amanda REALLY liked this guy, how freeking awesome Doug is and how they compliment each other so well that it only makes sense that they have 2 weddings to solidify their passion and love. But it's just too much...and so once again I'm going to have to stick to the moments captured with my camera.
Cheers to wishing A & D a lifetime of happiness together!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...